Valet Attendant (PT) - The Heathman Hotel
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Parks and retrieves guest cars in a safe manner and in accordance with hotels standards.
• Delivers suitcases, packages and documents as requested.
• Keeps record of calls for service.
• Greets guests at front door or car upon arrival.
• Escorts incoming and outgoing hotel guests to and from rooms, assists with luggage, and offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
• Assists in de-icing of pavement, sidewalks, and other areas as applicable.
• Removes ice from guests windshields, provides umbrellas as necessary.
• Maintains the image of the hotel by appearing extremely presentable, well groomed and in pressed uniform.
• Maintains safety and security of guests and team members at all times, and in all weather conditions in regard to the valet parking areas
• Drives shuttles as needed
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Strong driving record
• Ability to drive a manual transmission, parrellel park, other technical driving skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong verbal communication skills required
• Must have valid drivers license
• Be a role model by consistently living the values of Columbia Hospitality
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Heathman Hotel, 220 Kirkland Avenue, Kirkland, Washington, United States of America