Guestroom Attendant $17- Hotel Indigo
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Hotel Indigo® offers 142 rooms, more than 8,000 square feet of event space, Jetty Bar & Grille serving a seafood menu inspired by the Pacific Northwest, and an indoor swimming pool. The hotel is a central part of the Port of Everett’s redevelopment, Waterfront Place, and is surrounded by parks, housing, restaurants, docks, and more.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt, and courteous service.
• Clean and maintain all guestrooms to property specific standards.
• Clean and replenish designated number of rooms within assigned shift.
• Maintain organization and supplies on housekeepers cart.
• Check all rooms and report any damage, repair needs, or loss of supplies.
• Monitors cleanliness of all public areas both inside and out on property.
• Attends all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions.
• Greets and warmly engages guests.
• Complete tasks as assigned by Housekeeping Manager and/or General Manager
• You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced role
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 at shoulder height.
• Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 75
• Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Amazing PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $17.00
- Hotel Indigo, 1028 13th Street, Everett, Washington, United States of America