Guestroom Attendant - The Finch
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determinedto create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Nestled in the heart of downtown Walla Walla, The FINCH offers 80 guest accommodations designed with the Walla Walla traveler in mind. This community-powered hotel draws inspiration from its thriving culture and picturesque environment. With Main Street at your feet, The FINCH embodies the sights, sounds, and tastes of this vivacious region. Whether guests are cycling among the rolling hills or sipping on a glass of Washington's finest wines, The FINCH is the ideal launchpad for Eastern Washington adventures. After all, The FINCH is where Walla Walla begins.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt, and courteous service.
• Clean and maintain all guestrooms to property specific standards.
• Clean and replenish designated number of rooms within assigned shift.
• Maintain organization and supplies on housekeeperscart.
• Check all rooms and report any damage, repair needs, or loss of supplies.
• Monitors cleanliness of all public areas both inside and out on property.
• Attends all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions.
• Greets and warmly engages guests.
• Complete tasks as assigned by Housekeeping Manager and/or General Manager
•You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced role
•Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
•Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbsat shoulder height.
•Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 75 lbs
•Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• 401K Match
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion| Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- The Finch, 325 E Main St, Walla Walla, Washington, United States of America