Restaurant Busser - Salish Lodge & Spa
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Consistently ranked among the best small resorts in the world, the Salish Lodge & Spa overlooks the 268-foot Snoqualmie Falls. This iconic Pacific Northwest lodge has a world-renowned spa offering regionally inspired treatments, two restaurants providing a luxuriously comfortable and memorable dining experience, an award-winning wine list and a variety of nearby recreational activities. The resort is located 30 minutes east of downtown Seattle and within 40 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Bussing and resetting tables
• Supporting servers
• Taking care of guests and surrounding dining areas
• Cleaning, organizing, stocking
• Any other task needed to support the operations of the restaurant
• You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• 1-year previous experience in similar position strongly preferred
• Customer service experience required
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s)
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 at shoulder height.
• Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Amazing PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Salish Lodge & Spa, 6501 Railroad Avenue SE, Snoqualmie, Washington, United States of America