Groundskeeper - Echo Falls Golf Club
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
The Golf Club at Echo Falls offers guests an outstanding combination of country scenery and championship Seattle area golf. The layout features the essence of golf in the Pacific Northwest including two of the most memorable finishing holes the region has to offer. Designed by Jack Frei, Echo Falls provides players of all skill levels a championship experience. It features a beautiful island green on the 18th hole, framed by a cascading waterfall and majestic Tudor-style clubhouse. The Golf Club at Echo Falls is a stunning location for weddings and events and accommodates up to 200 seated guests.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Maintain the landscaping grounds and other general upkeep.
• Ensure the security, cleanliness, preventative maintenance and repair of all department tools, equipment and safety features are in accordance of established procedures.
• Ensure all work spaces are kept in a clean and orderly manner and storing all tools, equipment and spare parts in proper location.
• Responsible for the proper treatment and care of tools and equipment used to perform tasks.
• Responsible to complete delegated work orders in a timely and professional manner.
• Reports and addresses unsafe conditions immediately.
• Other tasks as assigned.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Must have a general understanding of landscaping.
• Must have knowledge and the ability to operate tools, hand tools and power tools in a safe and efficient manner.
• Must be flexible and able to perform multiple tasks and work in stressful situations.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly