Engineer Class I - Hotel Indigo
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Hotel Indigo® offers 142 rooms, more than 8,000 square feet of event space, Jetty Bar & Grille serving a seafood menu inspired by the Pacific Northwest, and an indoor swimming pool. The hotel is a central part of the Port of Everett’s redevelopment, Waterfront Place, and is surrounded by parks, housing, restaurants, docks, and more.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Maintains standards for operation, repair and maintenance of engineering systems throughout the property
• Follows all appropriate policies and procedures. Uses equipment only as intended
• Reports and addresses all unsafe conditions immediately
• Ensures all hotel equipment is properly maintained and functioning
• Performs electrical, plumbing, welding, carpentry, painting or other tasks as assigned
• Maintains timelines and work schedule in accordance with the preventative maintenance program
• Maintains the security, cleanliness, preventative maintenance and repair of all tools, equipment and safety features
• Ensures timely and courteous follow-through on all client, guest and team member requests
• Keeps maintenance and engineering storerooms and clean and organized
• You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Two or more years of related education, training and/or experience
• Working knowledge and experience with welding, carpentry, plumbing and/or general maintenance and repair
• Working knowledge and experience with heating/ventilation/air conditioning, electrical, refrigeration, and/or mechanical systems
• Working knowledge of proper chemical handling and disposal
• Working knowledge of proper use and maintenance of equipment and tools utilized at the property
• Ability to interpret manufacturers literature for installation, preparation, use and maintenance of various materials and products used throughout the property
• Must have valid license
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 at shoulder height.
• Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 75
• Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Amazing PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $19.00
- Hotel Indigo, 1028 13th Street, Everett, Washington, United States of America