Banquet Server - Salish Lodge & Spa
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Takes orders and serves food and beverage items to guests in accordance with established standards
• Enters orders into computerized Point of Sale system and communicates any special requests to the Culinary team
• Assembles food items, such as appetizers, salads and soups, condiments
• Ensures attractive, consistent presentation of food and beverages. Ensures that all food and beverage items are served at the correct temperature
• Maintains current knowledge of food and beverage offerings, including menu changes and sold-out items
• Have basic bartending knowledge and able to learn and understand our beverage program
• Processes guest payments, using proper accounting and cash handling procedures
• Keeps work area, including guest dining area, clean and organized
• Able to read a banquet event order and process the information
• Read floorplans and set rooms accordingly
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs at shoulder height.
• Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 75 lbs
• Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
• Must be able to work in harder conditions such as hosting events outdoors in certain elements
• Must be able to handle flights of stairs to serve, set rooms, and navigate guests
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1 year experience as server in polished restaurant environment
• Ability to perform essential functions on the computerized Point of Sale system
• Working knowledge of fine dining and beverage service procedures
• Working knowledge of applicable liquor laws and regulations
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s) and Washington Liquor License(s)
• Must have open availability
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Diverse Work Group
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Salish Lodge & Spa, 6501 Railroad Avenue SE, Snoqualmie, Washington, United States of America