Busser - Wayfarer Restaurant
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
The Wayfarer showcases its classic coastal seafood roots, with a menu focused on high quality, local and seasonal ingredients: troll-caught salmon out of nearby Astoria, Dungeness crab with wild chanterelles, and Nevør Shellfish Farms oysters. Grilled steaks and cast-iron chicken balance surf with the turf. Craft cocktails, NW beers on tap, and a whiskey bar accompany the beautiful ocean view. Breakfast and lunch are perfect for families, with favorites like cinnamon roll French toast, Eggs Benedict five ways, a children’s menu, and a relaxed, sunny vibe.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Bussing and resetting tables
• Supporting servers
• Taking care of guests and surrounding dining areas
• Cleaning, organizing, stocking
• Any other task needed to support the operations of the restaurant
•You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• 1-year previous experience in similar position strongly preferred
• Customer service experience required
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s)
•Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
•Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbsat shoulder height.
•Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
•Amazing PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion| Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cannon Beach, OR, USA
- Wayfarer Restaurant, 1190 Pacific Drive, Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States of America