Valet Parker (part-time)
Valet Parker (part-time)
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Hotel Zoso provides the perfect combination of location, relaxation, and inspiration. Easy airport access, the spa, weekend pool parties, and California-inspired cuisine in our restaurant are just a few of the amenities offered onsite. Hotel Zoso property is ideally located in the epicenter of Palm Springs, where guests can explore restaurants, shops, galleries, and live entertainment.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Parks and retrieves guest cars in a safe manner and in accordance with hotel’s COVID-19 safety protocols.
• Delivers suitcases, packages and documents as requested.
• Greets guests at front door or car upon arrival.
• Escorts incoming and outgoing hotel guests to and from rooms, assists with luggage, and offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
• Maintains the image of the hotel by appearing extremely presentable, well-groomed and in uniform.
• Always maintains safety and security of guests and team members while operating guest vehicles.
• Additional tasks as needed.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Strong driving record
• Ability to drive a manual transmission, parallel park, other technical driving skills
• Ability to be on your feet, actively moving for 8 plus hours per shift
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong verbal communication skills required
• Must have valid Driver’s License
• Be a role model by consistently living the values of Columbia Hospitality
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status.
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Sincerity | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Palm Springs, CA, USA