Front Desk Agent - Surfsand Resort
Front Desk Agent
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Located just 70 miles west of Portland in Cannon Beach, the oceanfront SurfsandResort is just steps from Haystack Rock and has sweeping coastline views to the north and south. The full-service resort features stylish, contemporary guest rooms and suites with a tranquil vibe and a lot of fun extras that make each stay memorable.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS - Full and part time positions available
• Possesses a working knowledge of the front desk, efficiently handling the check-in and checkout processes according to hotel procedures and standards.
• Be knowledgeable and proficient with the lodge property management system.
• Establishes appropriate credit at time of guest check-in; issues room keys and familiarizes guests with the services and areas of the motel.
• Manages guest issues effectively, keeping in mind both the guest’s needs and the business objectives of the motel. Use discretion and professionalism in resolving conflicts and be willing to consult a member of management if assistance or advice is needed.
• Conduct adequate follow-up with both guest and fellow team members.
• Makes restaurant, transportation, activity, or entertainment reservations on behalf of the guest.
•You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1 yearhospitality or customer service experience preferred.
• Previous experience in cash handling & computerized Point of Sale system strongly preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
•Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
•Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbsat shoulder height.
•Must be able to sit for long periods of time
•Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
•Amazing PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion| Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cannon Beach, OR, USA
- Surfsand Resort, 148 West Gower Street, Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States of America