Laundry Attendant - The Heathman Hotel
Is“YES”your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Launders, alters and repairs linens, towels and other items in accordance with established standards
• Maintains linen and towel par levels for all hotel operations
• Removes damaged and stained linen from circulation. Makes repairs when possible. Reports items with damage beyond repair
• Sorts and prepares soiled hotel linen, and other laundry for pickup by contracted laundry service(s). Receives and processes laundry service deliveries
• Keeps accurate and complete records of laundry services
• Follows all safety procedures. Reports all unsafe conditions immediately. Uses equipment and chemicals only as intended
• Keeps work area and inventory clean and organized
• Assists fellow housekeeping team members when possible and appropriate
THE NITTY GRITTY
• 1 year hotel housekeeping/laundry experience or related experience preferred
• Knowledge of cleaning/laundry techniques/chemical applications a plus
• Desire to work in a fast-paced role
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion| Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Heathman Hotel, 220 Kirkland Avenue, Kirkland, Washington, United States of America
- Kirkland, WA, USA