Esthetician - Salish Lodge & Spa
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Perform various facials, waxing and any other services offered by the spa
• Provide exceptional guest communication regarding treatments and products
• Escort guests to and from treatment rooms
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment
• Maintains all standards, policies and procedures set forth by management
• Responsible for explaining features and benefits of Spa products to guests
• Responsible for preparation and timely execution of all appointments
• Demonstrate complete and thorough procedures for setting up and breaking down your assigned treatment room
• Assist in the overall cleanliness and organization of the spa
• You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• 1-2 year’s previous esthetician experience in a spa environment strongly preferred
• Certification from a recognized Beauty School or apprenticeship
• WA State Esthetics License
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs at shoulder height.
• Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 75 lbs
• Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Salish Lodge & Spa, 6501 Railroad Avenue SE, Snoqualmie, Washington, United States of America