Food & Beverage Manager - Lodge at St. Edward
Food and Beverage Manager
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Prepare weekly schedules for Front of House taking into consideration fluctuations in business to control labor costs.
• Work with Director of Food and Beverage & Executive Chef to manage menus, inventory and ordering.
• Submit payroll for front of house staff before deadline each pay period.
• In coordination with Director of Food and Beverage, conduct all hiring for the front of house staff for all outlets.
• Meet with distributors and wine makers and attend off site tastings to continue wine education in able to uphold and exceed our reputation of one of the best wine lists in the state.
• Train and supervise all front of house staff in proper service etiquette and test server knowledge about menu offerings.
• Work in coordination with the Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage in planning private parties.
• Oversee all aspects of front of house service for the restaurant(s).
• Manage all aspects of the floor, assigning tables, creating an efficient flow for both front and back of house.
• Empower proper service etiquette in the all outlets.
• In coordination with the Director of Food and Beverage and Executive Chef, conduct yearly performance reviews with all year round front of house staff.
• Work with Director of Food and Beverage to promote staff cross training and increase efficiency.
• Work with Director of Food and Beverage to develop and maintain a marketing strategy that targets our clientele and draws new customers to the restaurant(s).
• Work with Director of Food and Beverage and Executive Chef to increase our food and beverage amenities.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• 3+ years related experience and/or training)
• Wine Service certification preferred
• The ability to read, write and speak English fluently is required to read, analyze, and interpret regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Computer knowledge including Word, Excel, Outlook, Basic knowledge of POS is preferable.
• Must be flexible and able to perform multiple tasks and work in stressful situations
• Ability to create a team environment within and across departments.
• Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Strong general management skills, including time management, information analysis, planning and organizing, decision making, problem solving, and delivery of results.
• Strong financial management skills, including budget management, expense control, forecasting and analysis of financial statements.
• Strong people management skills, including coaching, motivating, delegating, scheduling and relationship-building.
• Be a role model by consistently living the values of Columbia Hospitality
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Salary
- Kenmore, WA, USA
- Lodge at St Edward Park, 14445 Juanita Dr NE, Kenmore, Washington, United States of America