Valet Attendant - The Heathman Hotel
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland is the only boutique hotel in the vibrant neighborhood of downtown Kirkland, Washington. Our 91 guestrooms and suites are modern and comfortable, with a variety of sizes and amenities to meet your needs, whether business or pleasure. Savor an inspired seasonal menu and reimagined dishes, brought to life through traditional hearth oven cooking at Hearth. Sip on distinctive craft cocktails in the bar, with indoor and outdoor seating available year-round. Enjoy a leisurely stroll around Lake Washington and the downtown Kirkland arts and shopping district.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Parks and retrieves guest cars in a safe manner and in accordance with hotels COVID-19 safety protocols.
• Delivers suitcases, packages and documents as requested.
• Greets guests at front door or car upon arrival.
• Escorts incoming and outgoing hotel guests to and from rooms, assists with luggage, and offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
• Always maintains safety and security of guests and team members, and in all weather conditions while operating guest vehicles.
• Additional tasks as needed.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Strong driving record
• Ability to drive a manual transmission, parallel park, other technical driving skills
• Ability to be on your feet, actively moving for 8 plus hours per shift
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong verbal communication skills required
• Must have valid Driver’s License
• Be a role model by consistently living the values of Columbia Hospitality
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion |Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- 220 Kirkland Ave, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA