Overnight Concierge (PT/Weekend) - The Emerald Condominiums
Overnight Concierge (Saturday & Sunday) - The Emerald Condominiums
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Ensures proper building safety and security measures are followed at all times
• Maintains up to date information of events, both current and future, occurring in region
• Establishes professional familiarity of personal preferences, likes and dislikes of residents and guests
• Answers the telephone in a pleasant and professional manner within three rings
• Coordinates requests, comments and reservations through property intranet service
• Communicates key updates and information to team members and management in a timely manner
• Carefully documents the details of shift through logs and other reports for continuity
• Maintains a close working relationship with local police and alarm monitoring services
• Ensures unwelcome visitors and solicitors do not enter private residences or common areas
• Manages permissions to enter, contractor and vendor logistics and resident visitors and guests through building intranet
• Maintains a clean, neat, organized and orderly offices and desks at all times
• Responds to all resident and guest’s requests in an expeditious, courteous and professional manner
• Responds to all emails within 24 hours
• Exhibits and supports CHI Values and code of conduct at all times.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
THE NITTY GRITTY
• High School diploma and one to two years related experience preferred
• Previous experience in customer service roles is required to successfully perform in this position
• The ability to read, write and speak English fluently is required to read, analyze and comprehend instruction, short correspondence and memos.
• Preferred bilingual in Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel is preferred
• Proficiency in building management software such as BuildingLink is preferred
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Emerald, 121 Stewart Street, Seattle, Washington, United States of America