Pub Manager - Public Coast Brewing
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Inspired by the Oregon coast, free and open to everyone, Public Coast Brewing honors that same welcoming spirit by making craft beer that’s both delicious and approachable. At Public Coast, all are invited – especially beer lovers of all stripes. Kick back on our patio, grab a stool at the wrap-around bar, or watch the beer being made through the windows of the brewery.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Prepare weekly schedules for Front of House taking into consideration fluctuations in business to control labor costs.
• Work with Area General Manager & Kitchen Manager to manage menus, inventory and ordering.
• Submit payroll for front of house staff before deadline each pay period.
• In coordination with Area General Manager & Kitchen Manager, conduct all hiring for the front of house staff.
• Train and supervise all front of house staff in proper service etiquette and test server knowledge regarding menu offerings.
• Work in coordination with the Kitchen Manager in planning private parties.
• Oversee all aspects of front of house service for the restaurant.
• Manage all aspects of the floor, assigning tables, creating an efficient flow for both front and back of house.
• In coordination with the Area General Manager & Kitchen Manager, conduct yearly performance reviews with all year-round front of house staff.
• Work with Area General Manager to promote staff cross training and increase efficiency.
• Work with Area General Manager to develop and maintain a marketing strategy that targets our clientele and draws new customers to the restaurant.
• You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• 3+ years related experience and/or training
• The ability to read, write and speak English fluently is required to read, analyze, and interpret regulations.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Computer knowledge including Word, Excel, Outlook, Basic knowledge of POS is preferable.
• Must be flexible and able to perform multiple tasks and work in stressful situations
• Ability to create a team environment within and across departments.
• Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Strong general management skills, including time management, information analysis, planning and organizing, decision making, problem solving, and delivery of results.
• Strong financial management skills, including budget management, expense control, forecasting and analysis of financial statements.
• Strong people management skills, including coaching, motivating, delegating, scheduling and relationship-building.
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs at shoulder height.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time • Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
- Pay Type Salary
- Cannon Beach, OR, USA
- Public Coast Pub, 264 Third Street, Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States of America