Facilities Cleaner - Club at Snoqualmie Ridge
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge, home to the only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in the Pacific Northwest, is a private golf club offering remarkable golf, luxurious amenities and extraordinary service earning recognition among the finest golf and lifestyle clubs in the region. Nestled in the heart of the Snoqualmie Valley and Cascade Foothills you'll find a naturally beautiful setting that is conveniently located 30 minutes outside of Seattle. Snoqualmie Ridge is home of the Champions Tour Boeing Classic every August.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Maintain the building’s physical appearance and working order of the club as well as assistance of the mechanical, electrical and plumbing system functionality and general upkeep.
• Ensure the security, cleanliness, preventative maintenance and repair of all engineering department tools, equipment and safety features are in accordance of established procedures and budgets.
• Ensure all maintenance and engineering storerooms and work spaces are kept in a clean and orderly manner and storing all tools, equipment and spare parts in proper location.
• Responsible for the proper treatment and care of tools and equipment used to perform tasks.
• Responsible to complete delegated work orders in a timely and professional manner.
• Respond to after-hour calls as necessary.
• Reports and addresses unsafe conditions immediately.
• You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1 year hospitality or customer service experience preferred.
• Previous experience in cash handling & computerized Point of Sale system strongly preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs at shoulder height.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time
• Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Amazing PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 36005 SE Ridge St, Snoqualmie, WA 98065, USA