Public Space Custodial - Harbor Heights
Public Space Custodial
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join the Columbia Hospitality Team as a public space custodian at Harbor Heights residential community in Olympia, WA.
With its impressive architecture and refined modern interiors, enviable urban waterfront location, community activities, and expansive indoor and outdoor amenities, Harbor Heights opens up a world of new experiences. Harbor Heights is a close-knit, 55+ community where neighbors feel like family and residents feel like part of a welcoming social club.
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our residents and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Cleaning all public areas
• Work with others where needed
• Demonstrate proper bending and lifting techniques to ensure their health and safety as well as others around them
• Responding to calls for spill clean up
• Responding to calls for trash removal
• Responding to calls for cleaning or straightening of public or back of the house areas
• Cleaning Back of the House areas, such as offices, hallways, and restrooms
• Follows all safety procedures
• Keep work environment clean and organized
• Pays special attention to detail
• Assures that we exceed resident expectations by being responsive, engaged and following-through on all requests.
• Maintains on-going communication with all team members
• Responds to internal and external inquiries and complaints and maintains favorable resident and employee relations
• Protects company assets by establishing and ensuring adherence to security standards
• Strives to deliver exceptional products and service
• Demonstrates behaviors consistent with Columbia Hospitality values and mission
• Completes other duties as assigned
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Prior housekeeping or related cleaning experience preferred.
• Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced role
• Previous experience in customer service roles is required to successfully perform in this position
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion| Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Harbor Heights Apartments, 500 Columbia St NW, Olympia, Washington, United States of America
- Olympia, WA, USA