Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt | Employement Time: Full Time |Location: Upper Sandusky, OH
About the Role:
Custom Glass Solutions is seeking a talented individual to join our Talent Acquisition capability. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who possess the ability to relate to employees at all levels. The Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with all hiring managers and work to fill open positions in a timely manner. This position will focus on salaried professional positions, while supporting the local manufacturing facility Human Resources teams who strive to fill hourly manufacturing and production roles at all locations. As unique situations present themselves the successful candidate must be sensitive to employee needs, corporate goals and company reputation. The Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist will interface with all departments at all locations within the organization.
- You will build strong relationships with individuals and teams at all levels, get to know the culture and the business and contribute to a growing, positive and fun environment.
- Bring your best recruiting strategies and creative solutions all while using these abilities to build candidate pipelines for a variety of positions.
- Lead and participate in the development and creation of world class orientation and onboarding programs while leveraging technology to create a positive candidate experience.
- Get to know candidates, promote CGS as a great place to work, document candidates skills and traits, make the right selection decisions and effectively present only the best candidates to internal teams.
- You will support Human Resources teams as they work to fill all positions, schedule hiring events, and collaborate on creative hiring methodologies to proactively recruit top talent for all production facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business, preferred
- One (1) to Five (5) years of experience in recruiting and sourcing professional salaried positions in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to travel between locations 25% of the time
- Commitment to upholding company culture and core elements
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems, Experience with Ceridan Dayforce a plus
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic and personal accountability
You will succeed in our CGS culture if you are:
- Passionate: You love what you do, and you have a positive attitude. You care about your teammates and the results of your work while demonstrating humility.
- Coachable: Open to feedback and continual professional improvement, while remaining flexible and adaptable.
- Communicator: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately and likes to build strong relationships. Openly listens to learn and shows appreciation for other points of view.
- Efficient: Producing significant data and metrics with minimal downtime, organized planning and prioritization of all open positions.
- Proactive: Self-starter who appropriately tackles problems and executes without the need for constant oversight.
- Collaborative: Approaches work with a "can-do" attitude and is a team player. Able to engage in healthy and helpful conflict.
- Professional: High degree of self-awareness. Handles interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically. Exercises good judgement while under pressure.
About the Team:
At Custom Glass Solutions, our Human Resources team provides professional, knowledgeable, efficient and honest service, all while being respectful and building strong employee relationships. This team strives to manage job recruitment, selection and promotion. We oversee the enrollment of all employee benefits, while developing, promoting, and enforcing company policies and procedures. Each day our team goes above and beyond to carry out the Core Elements of our business: Safety First, Do the Right Thing, Wow the Customer, Relationships Matter, and a Can- Do Attitude!
About the Company:
As much as we'd like to know about you, there's probably a lot you want to know about us. We don’t mind telling you that Custom Glass Solutions is one of the world's premier manufacturers of large format laminated glass products, with three Ohio locations (Worthington, Upper Sandusky, and Fostoria) and one Pennsylvania location (Trumbauersville). We are also unlike any other company you’ve worked for and can open your mind to a new way of thinking about how you can embrace a new level of independence, integrity, and possibility that’s unheard of at work.
What You Will Enjoy!
We have an exceptionally talented workforce that we value above all else. We are fully invested in our employees and provide them with hands-on training, compensation that is based upon individual contribution, unlimited career growth opportunities, and the motivation to be and do more. We take great pride in a workplace culture where our employees have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary. We are also very proud of a management structure that is designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense and allows our entrepreneurial-minded employees to flourish. We have a culture that thrives on the initiative of our people. And it works.
We offer excellent compensation with a competitive benefits package that includes a competitive 401(k) match to help employees achieve their retirement goals. We have many opportunities for growth and advancement at all levels of our rapidly growing business. Qualified candidates are invited to explore the possibility of a rewarding career at CGS, where creativity, motivation, and enthusiasm aren’t buried in red tape.
Visit www.customglasssolutions.com to learn more about what we do!
Custom Glass Solutions, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Salary
- Upper Sandusky, OH 43351, USA