Human Resources Staffing Specialist
About the Role:
Custom Glass Solutions is seeking a talented individual to join our Human Resources Team. This position requires a person who is willing to recruit for hourly production needs quickly and proactively. The selected candidate will build and maintain strong working relationships with employees at all levels. The Staffing Specialist will enjoy a fast pace work environment and be willing and ready for all challenges of the ever-changing market. This position will interface with all departments at our Upper Sandusky location.
- Thoroughly screen and phone interview hourly manufacturing, maintenance and production support candidates
- Schedule and conduct onsite interviews with quality applicants
- Conduct and track pre-employment screening for all offered candidates
- Provide timely reporting of recruitment and hiring metrics as needed
- Schedule candidates for new hire onboarding/orientation
- Conduct hourly Stay Interviews after hire to determine employee engagement
- Assist staff members with identifying and creating job related interview questions
General Human Resources Duties
- Assist employees with general policy questions
- Respond to employment verification requests
- Assist in responding to unemployment inquiries
- Support employees with benefits related questions and concerns
- Associate’s Degree in Human Resources or Business, preferred but not required
- 1 to 5 years of experience in Human Resources/Recruiting in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- HRIS experience a plus
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing full cycle recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
About the Team:
At Custom Glass Solutions, our Human Resources team provides professional, knowledgeable, efficient and honest service, all while being respectful and building strong employee relationships. This team strives to manage job recruitment, selection and promotion. We oversee the enrollment of all employee benefits, while developing, promoting, and enforcing company policies and procedures. Each day our team goes above and beyond to carry out the Core Elements of our business: Safety First, Do the Right Thing, Wow the Customer, Relationships Matter, and a Can- Do Attitude!
About the Company:
Custom Glass Solutions is one of the world's premier manufacturers of large format laminated glass products, with three Ohio locations (Worthington, Upper Sandusky, and Fostoria) and one Pennsylvania location (Trumbauersville). Our mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality glass products, services and solutions. We deliver superior results by providing meaningful work for our employees, developing opportunities with our suppliers and cultivating strong partnerships with our customers.
What You Will Enjoy!
We have an exceptionally talented workforce that we value above all else. We are fully invested in our employees and provide them with hands-on training, compensation that is based upon individual contribution, unlimited career growth opportunities, and the motivation to be and do more. We take great pride in a workplace culture where our employees have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary. We are also very proud of a management structure that is designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense and allows our entrepreneurial-minded employees to flourish.
- Excellent Compensation
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Life Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
Custom Glass Solutions, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Upper Sandusky, OH 43351, USA