About the Role:
Custom Glass Solutions is seeking a talented individual to join our Production Team! The Production Supervisor will serve as the first line of management on the production floor. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who possess the ability to relate to employees at all levels. The Production Supervisor is responsible for maintaining workflows by leading team members and observing equipment, identifying cost reductions, developing reporting procedures and systems, all while fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments. As unique situations present themselves the successful candidate must be sensitive to customer needs, corporate goals and company reputation. The selected candidate will interface with all departments at our Upper Sandusky, OH location.
- Can you provide manufacturing information by compiling, sorting and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests?
- Are you willing to contribute to a team effort to accomplish production goals?
- Can you resolve personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions and recommending action?
- Will you ensure quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards?
- Will you take initiative to learn new systems and processes, while drawling correlations between how equipment operates?
You will succeed in this position if you:
- Posses 8-10 years manufacturing supervisor experience with a bachelor’s degree in business management or related field. (preferred)
- Demonstrate commitment to professional and ethical standards including sound judgement and strong problem-solving ability.
- Ability to proactively execute multiple projects, while staying organized and committed to meeting deadlines.
- Formal certifications in continuous improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma, Accelerated Root Cause or Transactional Lean. (preferred)
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Prior experience reading and understanding Blueprint format.
About the Team:
At Custom Glass Solutions, the Production Supervisor provides professional, knowledgeable, efficient and honest service, all while being respectful and building strong team member relationships. This team strives to support production management while minimizing waste and downtime, improving daily processes and streamlining workflows. The Production Supervisor’s objective is to ultimately coach and mentor production employees to maximize their potential, while accomplishing production goals and exceeding customer expectations. Each day our team goes above and beyond to carry out the Core Elements of our business: Safety First, Do the Right Thing, Wow the Customer, Relationships Matter, and a Can- Do Attitude!
About the Company:
Custom Glass Solutions is one of the world's premier manufacturers of large format laminated glass products, with three Ohio locations (Worthington, Upper Sandusky, and Fostoria) and one Pennsylvania location (Trumbauersville). Our mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality glass products, services and solutions. We deliver superior results by providing meaningful work for our employees, developing opportunities with our suppliers and cultivating strong partnerships with our customers.
What You Will Enjoy!
We have an exceptionally talented workforce that we value above all else. We are fully invested in our employees and provide them with hands-on training, compensation that is based upon individual contribution, unlimited career growth opportunities, and the motivation to be and do more. We take great pride in a workplace culture where our employees have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary. We are also very proud of a management structure that is designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense and allows our entrepreneurial-minded employees to flourish. As part of our total compensation philosophy, CGS offers a competitive base salary, bonuses and a wide variety of benefits including health/dental/life insurance, vision, prescription coverage, STD & optional LTD, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) retirement savings plan, and future opportunities for advancement.
Custom Glass Solutions, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Salary
- Upper Sandusky, OH 43351, USA