Marketing Manager- Arizona
Central is focused on building deep partnerships with our exclusively independent agency force.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial-minded Marketing Manager who has a passion for driving results through collaborative relationships and has a proven track record of success.
You will be focused on developing and managing your assigned territory, building and maintaining strong agency relationships, and meeting established premium and project objectives.
This will include:
- Being the leader of your territory and working collaboratively with underwriting, loss control, and claims to drive business strategies
- Producing the budgeted volume and policy count of profitable lines of business in your assigned territory
- Using pricing and binding authority to produce increasing premium volume and policy count of profitable lines of business
- Prospecting for and making new appointments
We are seeking someone with the following experience/skills/knowledge:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience overall in Marketing or Underwriting with a property and casualty company - Commercial Lines knowledge required
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-starter who works independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational ability with demonstrated mastery of planning
- Commitment to successfully achieve desired goals
- Currently reside in, or be willing to relocate to, the Arizona area
- Must be able to travel throughout territory to perform assigned duties. Typically this is same-day travel, however, the potential for overnight travel exists.
- Experience working with Independent Insurance Agents preferred
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Commit to learning and development
- Service first mentality that takes initiative to serve others
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- Phoenix, AZ, USA