Facility Cleaner/Housekeeper - 1st Shift
The Housekeeper performs a variety of general cleaning tasks including, but not limited to sweeping, dust mopping, and wet mopping, spot cleaning, trash collection and removal, vacuuming, dusting,
cleaning restrooms and replenishing supplies, break rooms.
Hours: M-F (6:00am-2:30pm)
- Follow cleaning schedule and instructions as directed by supervisor, including offices, breakrooms, hallways, restrooms and other work areas
- Sweep and Mop all assigned areas.
- Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing.
- Clean all community toilets, sinks and countertops; stock with paper towels, toilet paper, and
- Empties wastebaskets; Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Clean all hallways, stairways and elevators as necessary.
- Clean employee break area when necessary.
- Empty trash in offices and public areas.
- Submit maintenance work orders of general maintenance concerns and/or problems to the Maintenance Manager.
- Adheres to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Keep janitor closets and housekeeping supply rooms clean and orderly.
- Perform other such duties as requested by your manager.
- One-year related experience in a similar environment; preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others and local, state and federal laws.
- Must practice and promote Company Policies and Procedures,
- Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles.
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (essential job functions), with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must practice attention to detail
- Must be flexible to work in an environment that changes quickly
- Must be able to work frequently with cleaning chemical
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Walbridge, OH 43465, USA