Customer Service & Sales Manager, Digital Banking Branch
People Drive Our Success
Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have a strong work ethic? Would you like to work for a company that is ranked Top 20 on the Forbes Best Banks in America 2021 list? If yes, come join our team! At Cathay Bank – we strive to provide a caring culture that supports your aspirations and success. We believe people are our most valuable asset and we proudly foster growth and development empowering you to achieve your professional goals. We have thrived for nearly 60 years and persevered through many economic cycles due to our team members’ drive and optimism. Together we can make a difference in the financial future of our communities.
We offer a competitive benefits package and comprehensive training programs so you can focus on your long-term professional career and your next steps at Cathay Bank. Apply today!
What our team members are saying:
Learn more about us at cathaybank.com
- Reviews and processes online new account applications submitted via digital channels. Performs all aspects of new account opening procedures as required.
- Interacts in an effective and professional manner with all levels of bank personnel, corporate and bank clients demonstrating commitment to quality and extraordinary customer service
- Directs the operations functions of the digital branch. This encompasses the full knowledge of digital branch functions which include- new accounts, maintenance, and servicing.
- Acts as the resident expert on procedural, risk and regulatory functions within the digital branch.
- Ensures that the branch consistently complies with all bank policies/procedures, banking regulations and meets satisfactory audit rating. Implements appropriate controls and oversight for any identified deficiencies
- Ensures sound operating conditions are maintained in the digital branch by utilizing the daily and monthly operational and reporting reviews along with completion of required branch certifications.
- Performs maintenance on accounts and customer system profiles.
- Answers and responds to customer inquiries related to online new account opening and fulfills service requests.
- Analyzes and revises existing operational procedures and identifies, develops and implements new effective processes.
- Participates in evaluating and recommending policy enhancements or modifications.
- Plans, organizes, and implements small to moderate scope projects.
- Assesses operations and compliance risk and remediate, as necessary.
- Supports other business need functions within the Digital Banking Branch as needed.
- Maintains logs, volume activity charts, records and provides management with requested statistical data.
- College degree in business, accounting or finance preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 5 years of retail banking and operations experience required.
- Comprehensive understanding of overall banking regulations and standard practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer needs and recommend solutions/products
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to a variety of situations and create action plans.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- PC proficiency including Excel, Word and Outlook a plus.
- Ability to give and receive feedback to improve skills and job knowledge.
- Bilingual English/Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) preferred.
- Able and willing to commute as required for business needs.
Cathay Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Bank’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cathay Bank endeavors to make www.CathayBank.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact, Lori Burquez, VP, Sr. Employee Relations Manager, at (626) 279-3666 or email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley póster en español. Poster- Spanish
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley suplemento en español.Supplement- Spanish
- Pay Type Salary
- City of Industry, CA, USA