Sr. Technical Wire Operations Officer (NE)
People Drive Our Success
Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have a strong work ethic? Would you like to work for a company that is ranked Top 20 on Forbes’ Best Banks in America 2020 list? If yes, come join our team! At Cathay Bank – we strive to provide a caring culture that supports your aspirations and success. We believe people are our most valuable asset and we proudly foster growth and development empowering you to achieve your professional goals. We have thrived for nearly 60 years and persevered through many economic cycles due to our team members’ drive and optimism. Together we can make a difference in the financial future of our communities.
We offer a competitive benefits package and comprehensive training programs so you can focus on your long-term professional career and your next steps at Cathay Bank. Apply today!
What our team members are saying:
Learn more about us at cathaybank.com
Incumbent will perform wire transfer functions thru PayPlus and SWIFT applications. This includes any reviews of exception items, research and resolution of processing issues and support of BSA and FCIU regulatory requirements. Incumbent would also serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for PayPlus, SWIFT and Compliance Link system functions. This would include coordinating with Vendors and IT on system support and evaluate, test, and deploy any system updates and patches, to unsure integrity and risk management of wire operations. Provide technical expertise for production system issues and maintain appropriate system resolution and documentation.
- Within dual control, verify, and approve wires on system with the highest degree of accuracy.
- Review and research any processing exception queues and provide resolution.
- Perform opening, closing, and balancing procedures on PayPlus-, and S.W.I.F.T. systems, as required.
- Monitor and troubleshoot system issue in production; perform PayPlus host password maintenance and update on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate, test and coordinate system enhancements, upgrades and new functionality ensuring compliance as well as error-free integration. Ensure appropriate documentation and approvals are performed and maintained.
- Identify and implement process automation and integration of stakeholder applications or modules, to increase straight thru processing percentages.
- In conjunction with IT, maintain the Test system environment, create test scenarios and scripts for wire production team, and coordinate test scripts with IT, stakeholder departments and vendors.
Report testing progress/results and possible procedure changes to the department and any stakeholder departments utilizing the system.
In conjunction with IT maintain Business Resumption applications and participate in testing of back-up environment and procedures.
In conjunction with Deposit Operations and IT evaluate new wire or wire support applications. Participate in vendor review and selection analysis.
Provide technical expertise on any selected application implementation, to include testing, training, and developing user documentation.
Maintain logs, volume activity charts, records, and provide management with statistical data as required.
- Education: High school graduate. Some college required.
- Experience: Previous banking experience in wire transfer processing environment as a lead employee or supervisor. Detail oriented with high emphasis on accuracy.
- Skills/Ability: Thorough working knowledge of all departmental wire transfer platforms. Thorough working knowledge of the Fedline direct Interface with PayPlus computers and peripheral equipment. Thorough working knowledge of the on-line wire file transmissions, host session interface on PayPlus. S.W.I.F.T. functions and PayPlus system. Experience in testing protocol and documentation.
PC proficient, typing a minimum of 50 wpm. Knowledge of ten-key by touch and general office equipment. Good math skills. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Bank employees, vendors and correspondent bank employees.
Cathay Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Bank’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cathay Bank endeavors to make www.CathayBank.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact, Lori Burquez, VP, Sr. Employee Relations Manager, at (626) 279-3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley póster en español. Poster- Spanish
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley suplemento en español.Supplement- Spanish
- Rosemead, CA, USA