SBA Closing Specialist - SBA.
People Drive Our Success
Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have a strong work ethic? Would you like to work for a company that is ranked Top 20 on Forbes’ Best Banks in America 2020 list? If yes, come join our team! At Cathay Bank – we strive to provide a caring culture that supports your aspirations and success. We believe people are our most valuable asset and we proudly foster growth and development empowering you to achieve your professional goals. We have thrived for nearly 60 years and persevered through many economic cycles due to our team members’ drive and optimism. Together we can make a difference in the financial future of our communities.
We offer a competitive benefits package and comprehensive training programs so you can focus on your long-term professional career and your next steps at Cathay Bank. Apply today!
What our team members are saying:VideoClip 1
Learn more about us at cathaybank.com
1. Prepares SBA application documents and submission to SBA for approval (GP and PLP submission).
2. Prepares SBA Authorization.
3. Collects and reviews documents required for closing.
4. Prepares Lender’s Instructions.
5. Prepares and maintains credit files through to loan closing.
6. Upload all necessary documents to CLX for Loan Docs Preparations.
7. Assists in tickler maintenance.
8. Works closely with escrow, title, marketing and loan administration personnel to ensure timely and efficient loan closing.
9. Prepares various monthly reports
10. Assists in payment of referral fees and associated vendors fee such as appraisal, environmental, title fee etc.
11. Prepares G/L ticket and wire transfers on funding date and/or loan disbursement.
12. Images Loan Files after closing and all post funding docs are in files.
13. Collects daily incoming mails for distributions.
14. Orders and maintains office supplies
15. Interact with customers to assist in collecting necessary information for loan processing, loan underwriting, and loan servicing.
16. Assists in operational duties of the division, including secondary market sales.
17. Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
· Education: College degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in loan administration preferably in commercial lending. Some knowledge and experience in Accounting and Bookkeeping related field, experience in Banking related field is a plus.
- Skills/Ability: PC proficient and detail oriented. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual (English/Mandarin or Cantonese) is a plus.
Cathay Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Bank’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cathay Bank endeavors to make www.CathayBank.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact, Lori Burquez, VP, Sr. Employee Relations Manager, at (626) 279-3666 or
email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests
only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley póster en español. Poster- Spanish
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley suplemento en español.Supplement- Spanish
- Pay Type Salary
- Los Angeles, CA, USA