Applications Support Analyst
People Drive Our Success
Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have a strong work ethic? Would you like to work for a company that is ranked Top 20 on Forbes’ Best Banks in America 2020 list? If yes, come join our team! At Cathay Bank – we strive to provide a caring culture that supports your aspirations and success. We believe people are our most valuable asset and we proudly foster growth and development empowering you to achieve your professional goals. We have thrived for nearly 60 years and persevered through many economic cycles due to our team members’ drive and optimism. Together we can make a difference in the financial future of our communities.
We offer a competitive benefits package and comprehensive training programs so you can focus on your long-term professional career and your next steps at Cathay Bank. Apply today!
What our team members are saying:
Learn more about us at cathaybank.com
Manage the bank’s computer and software systems to ensure efficient use and control of technology. Requires experience in server administration and data management activities to ensure a consistent and highly available software environment. Will be involved in identifying and implementing business process improvement and automation opportunities. Requires experience in overseeing projects from inception to delivery, including an ability to contribute to the overall project objectives in the role of Applications Support Analyst. Partners and collaborates with business process owners, vendors and Information Technology staff to ensure successful system delivery and interprets and uses analytics to support.
- Oversee daily operations of all distributed applications including problem resolution, installation of new systems and upgrades to current systems
- Analyze business and IT processes to identify improved efficiencies and automation
- Ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements by monitoring work queues
- Build strong customer relationships across various levels of the organization
- Ensure systems are secure through implementation of security best practices and procedures
- Integrate software and computer systems by analyzing and developing requirements and specifications that address business functions and work flow
- Create test plans and coordinate the testing and QA actions necessary to identify software/system defects and adherence to business specifications as well as accepted industry best practices, FFIEC guidelines and bank policy
· Education: BS/MS in Information Technology or Business Administration, or equivalent business experience.
· Experience: 2+ years in a systems or network administrator role. Experience and knowledge of the financial/banking industry and regulatory requirements (FFIEC) preferred. Experience with System and Network Security concepts, including Active Directory/Domain Policy concepts. Experience in disaster recovery/network backup concepts and methods preferred.
- Skills/Ability: Logical thinker with excellent communications and problem solving skills. Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills. Self-starter, highly motivated, and able to work with general supervision.
Cathay Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Bank’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cathay Bank endeavors to make www.CathayBank.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact, Lori Burquez, VP, Sr. Employee Relations Manager, at (626) 279-3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley póster en español. Poster- Spanish
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley suplemento en español.Supplement- Spanish
- Pay Type Salary
- Rosemead, CA, USA