Loan Servicing Quality Control Specialist
People Drive Our Success
Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have a strong work ethic? Would you like to work for a company that is ranked Top 20 on Forbes’ Best Banks in America 2020 list? If yes, come join our team! At Cathay Bank – we strive to provide a caring culture that supports your aspirations and success. We believe people are our most valuable asset and we proudly foster growth and development empowering you to achieve your professional goals. We have thrived for nearly 60 years and persevered through many economic cycles due to our team members’ drive and optimism. Together we can make a difference in the financial future of our communities.
We offer a competitive benefits package and comprehensive training programs so you can focus on your long-term professional career and your next steps at Cathay Bank. Apply today!
What our team members are saying:VideoClip 1
Learn more about us at cathaybank.com
Responsible for review/callback of new loan bookings, renewals, monetary transactions, maintenance, and other loan servicing activity. Ensure loan servicing activity follows established procedures, data entry is accurate, and proper support is obtained.
The incumbent has no direct reports.
- Review of new loan bookings, renewals and other loan maintenance comparing to original supporting documentation.
- Review of designated monetary transactions for accuracy, proper authorization, validating computations, such as interest adjustments, prepayment calculations, etc.
- Review of servicing activities, such as demands and collateral releases, for compliance with established bank policies and procedures.
- Review designated bank and system exception reports, researching items, and recommending corrections or adjustments for resolution.
- Review ARM/variable rate adjustments and payment changes, including other system automated activity ensuring calculations are according to the loan documents.
- Instructs staff on finding that require correction/review and confirms proper correction.
- Maintains callback and exception report documentation in an organized and accessible manner as evidence of review and correction.
- Supports internal/external audits and examinations providing supporting documentation in a timely manner.
- Completes all special projects as requested.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent; some college courses a plus.
Experience: 4+ years of commercial loan servicing experience required
- PC literate, proficiency with MS Office
- General knowledge/proficiency of IBS loan system a plus
- Able to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Strong organization skills, able to prioritize work
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Cathay Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Bank’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cathay Bank endeavors to make www.CathayBank.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact, Lori Burquez, VP, Sr. Employee Relations Manager, at (626) 279-3666 or
firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests
only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley póster en español. Poster- Spanish
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley suplemento en español.Supplement- Spanish
- Rosemead, CA, USA