Loan Assistant - NY Corp Lending Flushing 2B.
People Drive Our Success
Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have a strong work ethic? Would you like to work for a company that is ranked Top 20 on Forbes’ Best Banks in America 2020 list? If yes, come join our team! At Cathay Bank – we strive to provide a caring culture that supports your aspirations and success. We believe people are our most valuable asset and we proudly foster growth and development empowering you to achieve your professional goals. We have thrived for nearly 60 years and persevered through many economic cycles due to our team members’ drive and optimism. Together we can make a difference in the financial future of our communities.
We offer a competitive benefits package and comprehensive training programs so you can focus on your long-term professional career and your next steps at Cathay Bank. Apply today!
What our team members are saying:VideoClip 1
Learn more about us at cathaybank.com
1. Assist RM/PM to gather underwriting packages for new and renewed loans.
2. Order credit reports and 4506T, perform OFAC, FCIU, Entity & UCC lien searches.
3. Support RM/PM in loan closing and funding.
4. Scan and upload the credit and legal files into Vision Content.
5. Prepare deal information in CLX.
6. Handle daily account and loan transactions.
7. Follow up financial information from borrowers.
• College degree in accounting or finance preferred, but not required
• Experience in a lending or banking preferred, but not required
• Excellent customer service skills; good verbal and written communication skills; detailed-oriented; proficiency in Microsoft applications.
Cathay Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Bank’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cathay Bank endeavors to make www.CathayBank.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact, Lori Burquez, VP, Sr. Employee Relations Manager, at (626) 279-3666 or
email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests
only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley póster en español. Poster- Spanish
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley suplemento en español.Supplement- Spanish
- Pay Type Salary
- Flushing, Queens, NY, USA