We are seeking to hire a Corporate In-House Legal Administrator to provide support to in-house counsel. The candidate’s responsibilities are wide ranging with the ideal candidate having specific experience with lease administration, lease language, abstract lease agreements, subpoenas, general litigation, and other legal documents and processes. The selected applicant will work with a legal team in numerous areas of the law across multiple states, including, amongst others, the following:
- Employment Law (ADA, FMLA, Title VII, etc.)
- General Litigation (Construction, Collection, Contracts, Personal Injury, etc.)
- Corporate & Business Law
- Processing, abstracting, analyzing, and administration of Leases and other contracts
- Draft, process, and maintain documents and records digitally in a complex electronic document management system
- File Documents with courts
- Draft amendments, leases, subpoenas, garnishments, and other documents
- Real Estate and/or transactional legal experience
- Familiarity with leases and contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and establish priorities
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions and interpret guidelines in order to make decisions and take necessary action
- Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and work effectively with others
Skills & Qualifications:
- High level computer skills. Experience working with an electronic document management system a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting transactional attorneys. In-house experience is a plus. Real Estate is a big plus;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Must have prior experience with redlining and compare.
- Knowledge of the English language, correct spelling, punctuation and usage;
- Ability to compose business and legal correspondence;
- Strong work ethic with high level of organization. Detail orientation is key.
- Ability to manage workload and shift priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Job Start Date Monday, April 19, 2021
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA