Operations Manager - South Hill Mall
The South Hill Mall is seeking to hire a full time Operations Manager. Competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversees the day to day operations of properties including all phases of maintenance of the common areas to include buildings, grounds and the direct supervision of outside contractors to ensure properties are properly maintained in accordance with company standards and maintenance agreements
- Identifies property maintenance requirements of the common area, solicits and reviews bids from contractors
- Responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, supervising, and disciplining the maintenance staff
A minimum of three plus years of previous property management, building and grounds, real estate lease knowledge, tenant relations, fiscal management and project marketing a must.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
- Knowledge of construction and maintenance activities
- Developed understanding of corporate standards for shopping centers with an ability to achieve those standards
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability
- Team building skills; organizational and staff development skills. Strong supervisory skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with tenants, vendors and other employees.
- Ability to relay technical concerns with adequate detail, quickly and accurately
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Computer skills; spreadsheet and word processing software capabilities
Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out complex instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Monday, September 21, 2020
- 3500 S Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98373, USA