5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA Req #119
Thursday, August 27, 2020
Team environment, newly constructed offices, state of the art technology, and a long standing commitment to our employees and the community are just a few of the reasons to consider joining our team!
We are seeking a highly driven Commercial Litigation Associate with 1-3 years of commercial litigation experience, including but not limited to the following:
- Employment Law (ADA, FMLA, Title VII, etc.)
- Government and Administrative Law
- General Litigation (Construction, Collection, Contracts, Personal Injury, etc.)
- Corporate & Business Law
- Processing, abstracting, analyzing, and administration of Leases and other contracts
- Drafting and preparing pleadings, motions, discovery, and other litigation documents;
- Conducting legal research, analysis and writing;
- Attending court hearings, depositions, and all other aspects of representing a client inside and outside of a courtroom;
- Negotiating, reviewing, revising, and drafting various types of contracts;
- Creating, analyzing, and modifying the operating documents of various legal entities including, amongst others, corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships;
- Overseeing and working with outside counsel;
- Advising internal clients on various legal and business matters; and
- Ability to offer legal advice that is cognizant of business needs and concerns of client.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High level computer skills. Experience working with an electronic document management system a plus;
- Active member of the State Bar of Ohio;
- In-house experience in real estate company is a plus;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (specifically Word and Outlook);
- Skilled with legal research software (Lexis, WestLaw, Casemaker, etc.);
- Ability to compose business and legal correspondence;
- Strong work ethic with high level of organization.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately;
- Ability to manage workload and shift priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage time effectively and establish priorities;
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills; and
- Ability and desire to work hard and take pride in one’s work.
It is the policy of the Company to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and job applicants. The employment practices of the Company are conducted without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, disability, sex (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification as specified under the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972), religion or age.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA