We are currently seeking to hire a full time Accountant. Position requires a Bachelor Degree in Accounting. Candidates should possess strong analytical, research and writing sills, excellent verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with Supervisors
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Tax preparation for Partnerships and Corporations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 0-2 years’ experience in Auditing/Accounting
- Pro-Series or equivalent experience a plus
- Knowledge in JD Edwards a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office required
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered. In addition to offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, Cafaro supports employee health through a comprehensive set of wellness initiatives including the ability to earn free access to a state of the art gym next to the Corporate Office.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA