Director of Information Technology
When you join the Cafaro Company you become part of the Cafaro Team and Family. You will work alongside team members to achieve ambitious and exciting goals every day. The Director of IT is the senior leader responsible for empowering staff across the country to maximize real estate potential through the effective use of technology and by providing a reliable, secure and robust infrastructure with innovative and scalable information solutions. The Director of IT is one of eighteen Cafaro Company Department Heads who make up the senior leadership team that provide topline support to the entire organization. The Director of IT will report directly to the company’s Co-Presidents.
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance.
- Evaluate the most effective use of the Company’s ERP and other software systems, including periodic reviews to ensure the software remains appropriate for current and future use.
- Direct and organize IT related projects, utilizing project management disciplines, in cooperation with business partners.
- Develop budgets and priorities, ensuring plans and resource allocations are consistent with those budgets and priorities.
- Build a transformation strategy to drive large scale programs and process improvements companywide.
- The Director also holds the responsibility of security for the organization and is responsible for establishing and maintaining programs and strategies to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected including programs designed to reduce and mitigate information security risk across the organization.
- Management of in-building broadband distribution network to partner third parties
- Oversight of Audio Visual Technology for on premise Event Center
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 7 or more years in IT with a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in leadership roles
- Previous experience managing staff, including hiring, training, managing workload and performance.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills
- Strong vendor management and partner relation skills
- Ability to drive organizational change
- Expertise in budget planning and financial management
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities. Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in/with the following systems preferred but not required:
Dell EMC Isilon Mitel Phone System Backup Exec Quest Rapid Recovery VMWare Windows Server, Unix, PowerShell Dell Networking Sharepoint JD Edwards Audio Visual Design and support Dell VXRail Cambium Wireless Aerohive Wireless Fortinet Firewalls Crestron AV
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 5
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, April 26, 2021
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA