Requirements Program Management Support
San Antonio, TX, USA Req #2563
Monday, January 25, 2021
STS Systems Support, LLC. (SSS) is seeking Requirements Program Management Support for the 67th Cyberspace Wing
- Assist government program managers in directing the program development, testing, fielding and sustainment of Cyberspace mission capabilities for the Air Force (AF) and warfighting combatant commanders.
- Build program issues, disconnects, and requirements implementing DoD and AF policy and guidance; develop program baselines; plan and execute requirements strategies.
- Develop, manage and integrate multimillion dollar contracts to deliver hardware, software, and associated data.
- Develop and deliver presentations on program status, accomplishments, problems, requirement for support, and promotion of program review objectives to all levels of the DoD.
- Establish time phasing of program elements compatible with AF planning objectives. Integrate funds requirements to develop a total budget for development of Cyberspace capabilities.
- Lead integrated product teams to ensure the effective and timely integration of all office functional responsibilities.
- Provide quarterly PMRs of all major weapon systems, currently 3, to include the updates to the wing integrated priority list.
- 5 years of related experience
- Project Management Institute (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification
- Active TS/SCI
- Pay Type Salary
- San Antonio, TX, USA