Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA Req #2721
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
- Provide TMT site management and develop work flow automation for established and new processes using web-based platforms.
- Coordinate internal and external communications, track and manage official tasks as required. Provide collaboration, management capabilities and services that support the AF Network Enterprise management system for 24AF and engaging with MAJCOMS, coalition partners and COCOMs.
- Execute functional data owner actions to create/modify electronic folder permissions, groups and organization task management boxes.
- Provide routing/coordination management and tracking of staff packages, taskings, and other documentation through TMT across three (3) AF Networks (NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS). Ensure information is properly staffed for appropriate signatures at all levels. Prepare staff level briefings for Senior Leadership on all taskings/workloads (average 200 or more taskings/package per month).
- Pay Type Salary
- Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA