Continuity of Operations (COOP) & Battle Staff Program Management Support
San Antonio, TX, USA Req #2559
Friday, January 8, 2021
STS Systems Support, LLC. (SSS) is seeking Continuity of Operations (COOP) & Battle Staff Program Management Support for the 67th Cyberspace Wing
- Provide COOP and Battle Staff planning support for the improvement and maintenance of the program. Create a process that documents and implements the 2-year review and updates to the MEFs.
- Review and submit self-inspections’ findings within established IG guidelines. Make recommendations related to the current COOP plan that includes risk assessments and corrective actions semi-annually during self-inspections.
- Provide monthly assessments of COOP related requirements to ensure compliance with directives.
- Maintain a dedicated Corrective Action Program to capture lessons learned and participant's feedback in order to update and improve the existing plan.
- Update and revise all COOP documents as needed. Maintain a master list of document updated actions to track compliance.
- Provide training and presentations for 67 CW personnel one session each quarter and when personnel changes warrant.
- Analyze operational procedures in implementing Battle Staff activation to maintain effective and efficient Command and Control (C2) execution and the stand-up of the Battle Staff within one hour after being declared by the commander. Advise management of viable options to develop potential solutions for mission assurance. Responsible for establishing and maintaining standard operating procedures (SOP), checklists, tasks, rosters, maps, bug-out binders, supplies, etc.
- Maintain the 67 CW’s Commander’s/First Sergeant’s Operational Reporting (OPREP)/Commander’s Critical Information (CCIR) Handbook and republish annually.
- Develop and facilitate Battle Staff training program on an annual basis. Schedule quarterly Battle Staff training sessions to practice SOPs and collect suggestions for improvement of processes.
- Facilitate Wing exercises to include table top and identify areas needing additional attention. Review and submit internal lessons learned for after action reports within 5 duty days after each exercise.
- Conduct semi-annual self-inspection IAW MAJCOM, NAF, and local IG guidance and document in the Management Inspection Control Tool.
- 5 years of related experience
- Active TS/SCI
- Pay Type Salary
- San Antonio, TX, USA