Fort Hood, TX, USA Req #2547
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
STS Systems Support, LLC. is seeking a CADD Technician
- Provide CADD design files (DGN) and CADD databases that will contain and ensure data availability for planning and event support purposes. Data includes hazardous material storage locations and solid waste storage sites. In addition, all utility systems, topography, facilities, hydrography layers, impervious surfaces, soil layers, flora & fauna layers, flood control, and military training data will be available for supporting any and all mapping and site plans for environmental support.
- Lead the preparation of the CADD platform customization and enhancements to include future initiative, including database integration; coordinate with individual department heads at Fort Hood and CADD end-users; and ensure that all work is high quality and the appropriate QA/QC procedures are followed.
- Provide technical services to implement the overall departmental needs assessment, but also work on specific prioritized end-user requests.
- Create and prepare maps, drawings, tables, and graphics for reports and other data products; collect and process data for Fort Hood; and maintain and update Fort Hood's CADD related databases using CADD software compatible to Bentley's Suite of products and other associated software.
- Operate, update, revise, and maintain Fort Hood's CADD related databases using Bentley suite of products and other associated software that is compatible
- Associate’s degree minimum; Bachelor’s desired
- Five (5) years of CADD software comparable to Bentley’s Suite experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communications skills
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Hood, TX, USA