Performance Improvement Coordinator
Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX, USA Req #2570
Monday, October 26, 2020
STS Systems Support, LLC. (SSS) is seeking a Performance Improvement Coordinator
- Oversee collection of comprehensive, accurate data relating to trauma patients by reviewing all trajectories of care.
- Coordinate with fixed MTFs throughout the combatant commands on trauma care, Clinical Practice Guideline (CPG) updates, PI programs, and analysis of injuries and resuscitative care.
- Provide Leadership with performance improvement plans/reports for combatant command trauma system and Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs) on a quarterly basis to improve compliance with CPGs.
- Serve as a performance improvement and clinical expert, and assist the JTS Director with periodic and ad hoc committee/training activities for the Defense committees on Trauma, DoDTR users, and fixed MTFs that are verified by the American College of Surgeons.
- Analyze and evaluate critical business practices in problem areas that cross functional lines and organizational lines. Identifies pertinent authorities and necessary action to improve or reengineer processes. Jointly, with the data acquisition branch and data release branch team members, determines and executes technical analysis to include establishing procedures to evaluate complex technical issues including identification of casualty care trends and identifies barriers to effective operations.
- Analyze new or revised CPG PI measures on a regular basis to determine and advise senior leadership on the impact to mission operations and performance management.
- Prepare analysis for combatant command surgeon general’s office(s), operational units, and other field offices to clarify CPG adherence, data requirements, conduct studies, and to communicate and/or substantiate findings and recommendations, and provide support and oversight of, and assists in, the coordination of any policies regarding military health system government civilians or contractors deployed in support of military medical
- Consult with the JTS Chief on a broad range of system acquisition/technology/operations research/systems analysis/management science functions pertaining to DoD trauma. Analyzes problems with the objectives of improving equipment, tactics, strategy, doctrine, and training and provides whenever possible a quantitative basis for command and management decisions.
- Develop strategic approaches to determining health care capabilities and the integration of project priorities. Coordinates with other Directorates within the DHA, the Services, the Joint Staff, and DOD, concerning matters of project work streams, priorities and procedures. The contractor shall work with directorate staff members and ad hoc technical team members to ensure project objectives and deadlines are met. Applies analytical knowledge and ability as well as a familiarity with all functional activities required for effective management of projects. Coordinates the activities of a combined government team of professional, technical, and management support personnel. Coordinates policy development and business rules, and establishes processes for implementation of new programs.
- Medical Degree or a PhD in a related field from an accredited institution in one of the fifty U.S. states, U.S territories, or the District of Columbia with military and deployed experience.
- Ten years clinical experience and involvement in Performance Improvement, Continuous Quality Improvement, Performance Management, Total Quality Management or Systems theory.
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX, USA