Strategic Action Planning Support
San Antonio, TX, USA Req #2564
Friday, October 23, 2020
STS Systems Support, LLC. (SSS) is seeking Strategic Action Planning Support for the 67th Cyberspace Wing
- Develop comprehensive plans and viable options for Lines of Effort (LOE) for Commander’s approval by 1 Oct each year.
- Compile products to include cost analysis, strategic briefings, off/on-site planning sessions, agenda, and key after-actions strategic planning documents to enable tracking of key actions, LOEs and future planning.
- Ensure full coordination of strategic plan document and ensure the annual publication and distribution to force.
- Maintain strategic plan document to ensure it can be refreshed/updated as mission changes, and adjust LOEs as wing commanders change.
- Track all LOEs, provide quarterly updates to commanders NLT 10 calendar days after each quarter of a fiscal year to include trend and mitigation strategies and recommended improvement efforts.
- 5 years of related experience
- Active TS/SCI
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- San Antonio, TX, USA