Civil Engineering Program Management Support
San Antonio, TX, USA Req #2562
Friday, October 23, 2020
STS Systems Support, LLC. (SSS) is seeking Civil Engineering Program Management Support for the 67th Cyberspace Wing
- Coordinate, compile and finalize specifications for a variety of civil engineering related projects that cover a broad scope and complexity
- Maintain open communication with Air Education and Training Command (AETC), Air Combat Command (ACC), 16th Air Force, Air Force Civil Engineering Center (AFCEC), United States Army Corp of Engineers (USACE), Port of San Antonio, Air Force life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC), 502nd Civil Engineer Squadron, 502nd Contracting Squadron, 38th Contracting Squadron, 502nd Legal Office, 502ndSecurity Forces Squadron, 59th Medical Wing, San Antonio Waters System (SAWS), City Public Service Energy San Antonio (CPS), local contractors and other mission partners.
- Represent the Wing to assess customer satisfaction, explain organizational policy and procedures, and resolve problems that arise that impact mission completion.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives. Examples include but not limited to, assigned renovation and renovation projects, facility strategic space use and long term construction planning.
- Evaluate reports by analyzing facts and performing appropriate research and prepares detailed responses as directed by Wing leadership.
- Coordinate the preparation of work requests for construction, renovation or purchase requests using professional judgement and technical knowledge to determine the best course of action to pursue to include, project oversight through project completion.
- Represent the Wing in participating in discussions with architects, engineers, and industry contractors during project management meetings for comprehensive planning and determining operating, repair, improvement, renovation, alterations, and maintenance requirements, and for resource needs and allocation to develop plans, establish timetables and determine labor and material costs
- Study overall civil engineering strategic concepts, polices, and estimates and prepares assumptions upon which to base plans.
- Assist management with organizational changes as it relates to civil engineer and facilities. Such as internal reorganization of current space, acquisition of new space via the JBSA spacing process, Strategic Basing Process, and development of strategic space utilization plans.
- Provide support to the Government Engineer in long range planning in support of the Base Comprehensive Plan. This plan includes MILCON projects, repair, and renovation and construction for the Wing facilities at both JBSA and geographical separated locations.
- Assist in complex facility maintenance and construction projects, to include in the development of complete design of major structural features. Support facility design assignments characterized by a variety of difficult and complex problems requiring initiative, resourcefulness and experienced judgment, planning, designing and adapting criteria in the development complex repair, maintenance, and modernization instruction covering the full range of working documents needed to execute highly complex new design modifications and extensive repairs either by base civil engineering and planning projects with mission partner personnel.
- Assist with the preparation of comprehensive renovation and construction planning to include cost estimates and coordinates efforts on engineering regarding renovation and construction planning projects with personnel from other activities such as contracting, Civil Engineering, Security Forces, Safety, Intelligence, and Communication units.
- Conduct space utilization studies of current mission areas and participates in upgrade efforts of facility systems to support new or mission changes; this includes all Wing facilities to include geographically separate units.
- Provide advice on space availability, infrastructure requirements and coordination with host agencies and mission partners in the space needs modifications to accommodate mission requirements to include requesting additional space and or the authority to lease.
- Provide Program Management and/or Project Management technical and advisory services to ensure 67 CW strategic cyberspace objectives and operations are met. This includes developing briefings, roadmaps, concept of operations, and supporting documents. Specific tasks includes the following:
- Assist the Wing Civil Engineer with the development and execution of local facility project planning and development of Military Construction and Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization building programs as defined by the Wing, 16th Air Force or Air Combat Command leadership.
- Assist with the management and execution of the quarterly Facility Utilization Board (FUB) process with the Wing Civil Engineer or assigned facility manager.
- Schedule and facilitate civil engineering related meetings, when required, for the Wing leadership with JBSA agencies and mission partners. Facilitation shall include planning meetings, providing an agenda and collaborating with members, identifying problem areas, developing courses of action, providing relevant information and suggestions, recording minutes, submitting, and maintaining documentation resulting from the meeting. All documents shall be saved in compliance with the Government furnished format, and uploaded in the appropriate electronic Government approved shared location.
- Provide operational and strategic support for projects and efforts to modernize, improve, and sustain the 67 CW mission and objectives. The contractor shall review and analyze requirement documents, such as CONOPS and Operating Concepts, and report analysis to the Government through written documentation and briefings especially after technical forums.
- Maintain electronic records in an appropriate electronic Government approved shared location.
- 5 years of related experience
- Project Management Institute (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification
- Active TS/SCI
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- San Antonio, TX, USA