Task Management System (TMS)/Workflow Management Support
San Antonio, TX, USA Req #2561
Friday, October 23, 2020
STS Systems Support, LLC. (SSS) is seeking Task Management System (TMS)/Workflow Management Support for the 67th Cyberspace Wing
- Apply analytical ability for identifying, gathering, synthesizing and fulfilling the Wing’s operational tracking and reporting requirements of TMS.
- Provide feedback and requests approval to 67 CW leadership on issues and topics that would be appropriate for submission to 16 AF and/or MAJCOM.
- Identify operational issues to 67 CW leadership for visibility and/or action. Issues shall be conveyed and provide possible courses of action for leadership’s consideration that might arise from TMS tasks.
- Develop and present the overall Wing’s weekly TMS update during staff meetings to Senior Wing leadership. The weekly status update should reflect TMS with minimal verbal corrections during staff meeting.
- Ensure accuracy, currency and relevancy of operational tasks and processes on all tasks.
- Provide quarterly and annual TMS metric measurements to track performance and fulfillment of assigned tasks, to include tracking percentage of on-time completion and late responses from assigned stakeholders. These metrics will be tracked on quarterly and annual basis to measure wing on-time response to 16 AF, MAJCOM, and DoD. These metric reports will provide on- time and late responses of total tasks completed by percentages.
- Conduct an annual clean-up of all TMS workflows accounts throughout the wing. Track/maintain monthly request reports submitted to ACC Knowledge Office (ACC/KO).
- Maintain TMS roster of all wing missions targeting the conceptual breakdown of functional responsibilities. This roster will be maintained on an annual basis with no more than 4 quarterly major revisions.
- 5 years of related experience
- Active TS/SCI
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- San Antonio, TX, USA