Quality Assurance Specialist
STS Systems Support, LLC. (SSS) is seeking Quality Assurance (QA) Support for the 67th Cyberspace Wing, by consistently demonstrating knowledge required as it applies to the supported Wing Weapons Systems and Infrastructures. Contractor shall provide at a minimum monthly status reports for all efforts outlined below. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage and support program methods to standardize and improve processes, assess personnel proficiency, and ensure effectiveness of cyber weapon systems maintenance management and any other processes as directed by Methods and Procedures Technical Order (MPTO) 00-33A-1001, General Cyberspace Support Activities Management Procedures and Practice Requirements for 67 CW QA programs.
- Support the identification, evaluation and analysis of deficiencies/problems, or any key function(s) of a supporting Wing cyberspace system at the Group/Unit level that highlight and identify underlying causes of degraded performance, quality and execution.
- Coordinate MAJCOM/Wing policy, procedures, and Technical Order (T.O.) supplements for implementation consideration affecting cyberspace support activities.
- Support, manage, and conduct QA Staff Assistance Visits on an annual basis or as required in accordance with established policies and guidance to ensure QA programs are effectively established and implemented as required.
- Attend weekly or as required by squadron commander, Wing supporting cyberspace Weapon System Team (WST) or equivalent meetings and provide guidance, analysis, assessments, and recommendations on modifications or acquisition actions, to include any required training with respect cyberspace to systems or the respective COG QA program supporting cyber operations.
- Conduct, support, and perform Wing cyberspace systems analysis to improve COG QA training programs and ensure COG Quality Assurance Representatives (QAR) personnel are properly trained and equipped to effectively manage and sustain cyberspace weapon systems equipment across the 67 CW.
- 5 years of related experience
- Active TS/SCI
- Pay Type Salary
- San Antonio, TX, USA