Standardization and Evaluation (STAN/EVAL) Support
STS Systems Support, LLC. (SSS) is seeking Standardization and Evaluation Support for the 67th Cyberspace Wing, Cybercrew STAN/EVAL Program with respect to mission readiness and its cyberspace operations effectiveness, to include documentation of individual(s) cyber crewmember qualifications and capabilities. Additional actions include, but not limited to, establishing and maintaining strategic cyberspace objectives and operations, analyze and assess program requirements, and specific tasks that include the following:
- Ensure supporting weapon system Cybercrew positions are designated mission ready (MR)/combat mission ready (CMR) as required by applicable lead MAJCOM-provided guidance and reporting status monthly, at a minimum, in the available directed formats as required by supporting organization.
- Perform and provide detailed analysis, assessments, and recommendations with regards to the STAN/EVAL program(s) supporting defensive and offensive cyberspace operations; this includes, but not limited to, drafting, reviewing, or contributing additional information to HHQ, 67 CW, or 67 CW-subordinate operations group instructions, procedures, policies, and manuals.
- Coordinate and synchronize STAN/EVAL program with other cyber mission areas aligned with service and joint requirements.
- Support Operations Group STAN/EVAL program requirements through Staff Training Visits by evaluating program, developing comprehensive plans, and recommend viable options/solutions on future program challenges, shortfalls, and manning/programmatic needs.
- Support Operations Group(s) STAN/EVAL program in the development, sustainment, and updates of implementation documentation, training, tracking, correlating trends, and monitoring any Special Interest Items for Wing/OSS action.
- 5 years of related experience
- Active TS/SCI
- Pay Type Salary
- San Antonio, TX, USA