Director of Curriculum
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, USA Req #2487
Thursday, September 24, 2020
STS Systems Support, LLC. is seeking a Director of Curriculum
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health, Engineering, or safety related field.
- At least fifteen (15) years applied experience in Air Force Bioenvironmental Engineering processes.
- Proficient in DOEHRS entry, processes, procedures, techniques, and troubleshooting.
- DOEHRS experience within the last five years.
- Experience with performing classroom instruction to students, in a teaching environment.
- Experience with teaching professional continuing education courses.
- Must be able to pass a government background and financial credit check
- Must be a US citizen
Highly Desired Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health, Engineering, or safety related field.
- Develop, maintain, and train on course material related to Defense Occupational Environmental Health Repository System (DOEHRS), other applicable OEH information systems, and Occupational and Environmental Health (OEH) related topics.
- Coordinate release, offerings, document validation IAW Air Force and USAFSAM policies, and conduct post assessments to determine areas of improvements.
- Interact with various USAFSAM personnel to determine education needs in order to develop, maintain, and instruct course content appropriately.
- Instruct in various settings that may include traditional classroom settings and distance learning.
- Consult or advise as the subject matter expert in Air Force Bioenvironmental Engineering OEH business processes and business information systems.
- Participate in consultation efforts, and attend or participate in workshops, conferences, technical interchanges or similar venues as approved by the Government on a case-by-case basis.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, USA