Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, USA Req #2486
Thursday, September 24, 2020
STS Systems Support, LLC. is seeking an Industrial Hygienist
- Bachelor's Degree in the Physical Science field of study, with at least two years’ experience in their respective discipline. An example of Physical Science field of study may be Industrial Hygiene.
- Previous experience with EMF emitters and their characteristics is required.
- Must be able to pass a government background and financial credit check
- Must be a US citizen
- Assist with the preparation of all scientific and technical information (STINFO) documentation.
- Provide management support for activities and interact with multiple technical teams to ensure projects are successfully completed on schedule.
- Provide subject matter expertise to various project and program initiatives.
- Support OE projects by assisting with investigations, analysis, plans, designs, development, implementation, and evaluations.
- Provide expert level support for issue resolutions and recommendations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Specialized expertise may include the following functional areas: program management, strategic planning, process development and human effects characterization.
- Support the government project lead and effectively ensure products are delivered on time and with high quality and will ensure the programs are executed on schedule and on cost.
- Interface with customers to ensure customer needs are being addressed in a timely manner.
- Validate parameters and add new emitters to the inventory.
- Coordinate with the Chair of the Transmitted Electro-Magnetic Frequency Radiation Protection Working Group to access a DoD wide inventory of EMF Emitters.
- Verify and collect information of Air Force and DoD emitter data on EMFEI through comparison in the unclassified version of JDAWS.
- Coordinate with Aircraft Specialist Program Office (SPO) to identify any changes in technical orders or operating parameters that would affect parameters listed on the EMFEI.
- Coordinate with 711 HPW/RHDO SME to gather data.
- Contact frequency managers and AFLCMC bases that can provide information.
- Conduct a data pull from base level Bioenvironmental Engineering Flights.
- Input the inventory in a database compatible with 711 HPWS IT systems.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, USA