Oasis Golf Beverage Cart Supervisor ($12.32 per hour + gratuities)
Summary: Direct and coordinate activities of the Oasis staff and when necessary, Mountain Clubhouse staff, engaged in providing courteous and rapid service to guests by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
· Develop and execute training initiatives and procedures for all staff positions in accordance with Forbes/AAA inspection standards and Broadmoor Standards of Excellence
· Execute service duties in accordance with Forbes/AAA inspection standards and Broadmoor Standards of Excellence
· Supervise Oasis and cart staff
· Make and serve alcoholic beverages
· Knowledge of food menu, beers, wines and cocktails with the ability to interpret guest requests and make suggestions
· Train and monitor Oasis and cart staff in menu knowledge, golf etiquette and proper service
· Assist servers as needed in all functions
· Assign side work and insure its completion
· Coordinate with golf staff to learn tee times and tournaments
· Responsible for knowing group requirements and billing through BEOs
· Schedule and time box lunches, buffets and beverages for tournament play
· Maintain knowledge of, abide by, and enforce Colorado liquor laws
· Maintain pars on food and beverage through computer requisitioning and daily inventory procedures/ controls
· Assist in the recruitment, interviewing, hiring, and training of new employees
· Resolve guest complaints regarding food, beverage or service
· Work as Mountain Clubhouse supervisor or cart attendant as needed
· Schedule, deploy and/or cut staff based on daily and/or immediate business needs
· Working knowledge of golf and layout of the East, West and Mountain courses
· Drive and operate golf cart in a safe manner
· Document sales, accept payment and make change
· Audit daily staff time cards to ensure all punches are correct and transfer staff wages to other departments according to Work Authorization forms
· Ensure that all appropriate paperwork is completed and turned in including time logs, comp logs and shift reports
· Make decisions on the Manager’s behalf when he/she and the Lead Supervisor is absent
· Account for and record all comp ticket information for each shift
· Assist the Lead Supervisor with weekly scheduling of staff
· Assist with monitoring and evaluating staff performance
· Assist with issuing formal discipline as needed
· Assist manager with monthly P&L reports
· Report to Manager on guest and staff activities for each shift
· Follow standard operating procedure for use and control of the designated bank
· Follow and uphold hotel and departmental policies and procedures
· Maintain knowledge of Broadmoor history and grounds
· Maintain knowledge of Broadmoor restaurants and retail outlets
· Maintain knowledge of local points of interest and activities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be 21 years of age.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training with one year in a supervisory role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Payroll, Order processing, Inventory
Directly supervise six seasonal employees (Oasis Cart Attendants, Mountain Clubhouse Servers and Bartenders). Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job; the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions; wet or humid conditions (non-weather); extreme cold (non-weather); extreme heat (non-weather) and work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to work with explosives. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA