Oasis Golf Beverage Cart Attendant ($9.30 per hour + gratuities)
Summary: Serve food and beverage to guests of the golf courses by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
• Execute service duties in accordance with Forbes/AAA inspection standards and Broadmoor Standards of Excellence
• Assist guests in a friendly, timely manner
• Observe and maintain golf etiquette
• Drive and operate golf cart in a safe manner
• Take orders and prepare basic drinks
• Receive, stock, and prepare products
• Maintain knowledge of, abide by, and enforce Colorado liquor laws
• Maintain general appearance of the premises
• Order or requisition liquors and supplies
• Use proper recipe and measuring alcohol pour need to include no trailing in pouring the drink
• Use proper cash handling procedures
• Accept payment, make change, and document sales
• Complete necessary reports and balance monies
• Stock and inventory carts
• Follow and abide by hotel and departmental policies and procedures including spotter standards, cash handling standards and security policies
• Maintain a familiarity of the restaurants and lounge food menus
• Uphold and abide by all Broadmoor policies, procedures, and safety guidelines
• Maintains knowledge of Broadmoor history and grounds
• Maintains knowledge of Broadmoor restaurants and retail outlets
• Maintains knowledge of local points of interest and activities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be 21 years of age.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and bartending experience preferred. Some Knowledge of Golf preferred.
Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Able to solve practical problems and to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates and Licenses:
Must have a valid driver's license.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job; the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions; wet or humid conditions (non-weather); extreme cold (non-weather); extreme heat (non-weather) and work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to work with explosives. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to push and/or pull 100+ pounds and lift up to 100 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depthperception and ability to adjust focus.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA