Director of Marketing
For 90 years, Boelter has been helping our customers create unforgettable experiences. Our focus is to provide unparalleled service and high-quality products. Boelter takes your best and makes it even better.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing, leading, and achieving strategic marketing goals that support profitable business growth, driving brand awareness and lead generation. This includes actively overseeing each element of marketing activities including brand positioning and development, lead generation, ecommerce, customer and market research, events, sales enablement, advertising, digital marketing, and the overall customer experience. As a member of the company's executive team, the Director of Marketing contributes to the organizational strategic plans in conjunction with company leaders.
The associate will embody and execute our company core values within all day to day duties and responsibilities:
We work as a team, leveraging our collective strengths
We are passionate, bringing resiliency, creativity and grit
We do what’s right with honesty, respect and accountability
We are reliable, through innovative and streamlined processes
We have fun, celebrating successes and learning from failures
We build relationships, helping our colleagues and customers thrive
- As part of the executive leadership team, cross-functionally develop and execute the overall company strategic plan and objectives
- Lead and develop marketing team
- Develop the marketing strategic plan and annual department metrics that support profitable sales growth and aligns with the overall company strategic objectives
- Develop, execute, and measure integrated marketing, communications and brand strategy plans to drive brand awareness and demand creation, ensuring relevancy to each marketing segment and supporting sales growth in each focused category
- Lead, support and scale eCommerce channel strategy, deployment, and growth
- Support and lead go-to-market plans
- Lead internal communications to ensure brand consistency
- Responsible for market research, including customer satisfaction/loyalty, to support brand strategy and new customer development
- Lead tradeshows and event strategy
- Develop and manage the annual marketing budget
- Lead and manage talent development and marketing organizational structure to ensure effective and efficient use of the workforce
- Align management style with the company culture and develop team members through training and opportunities to grow
- Engage and leverage the manufacturing and supplier channel, building relationships and marketing partnerships through the channel for profitable growth
- Lead outside vendor management (advertising/marketing agencies, printers, video, and other vendors) for the best quality, service, and price
- Strategy - Develops, implements, and achieves the strategic marketing goals by company, customer segment and channel to increase visibility and profitable growth
- Goal and Team Oriented - Implements specific performance metrics and drives results by coaching all marketing associates on achievement of metrics such as annual revenue, operating profit, market share, etc.
- Market Research - Coordinates research plan to provide Voice of Customer (VOC) research and market research into our Go-To-Market and Brand strategy
- Product Knowledge - Comprehensively understands how customers use and value the products and services we offer using market, salesforce, and user-driven data/feedback
- Marketing and Advertising Plan - Manages the optimal mix of marketing activities for each key Market Segment
- Existing and New Revenue Stream Growth and Introductions - Develops a strategy including key messaging points around value proposition and differentiation
- Brand Advertising and Promotion - Establishes marketing and advertising plans including the creative briefs for 3rd parties’ agencies
- Public Relations – Develops and executes a PR strategy through relationships with industry customer associations
- Customer Interactions - Sets strategy and prepares materials for sales and marketing presentations to customers and prospects
- Brand Management - Assure consistent use of Boelter brand and grow brand equity within each strategic geography and customer segment
- Digital Content – Develops and executes a strategy to assure consistent experiences and content for customers and associates; Develops and executes strategic digital marketing content
- Prepares and manages annual budget
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in marketing strongly preferred
- Extensive and diversified background with at least 10 years of related experience
- Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to see the overall picture
- Must be a change leader; understands and advocates for change
- Thorough understanding of consumer and commercial marketing for durable goods, consumables, and retail sales channels, including digital elements
- Thorough knowledge of Business-to-Consumer (b2c) and Business-to-Business (b2b) channel marketing practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage several priorities simultaneously and to collaborate with multiple departments and levels of the organization
- Must be resourceful, team oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, and be a proven self-starter; able to work independently
- Proven leadership with ability to inspire others; ability to drive quality decisions and solve problems
- Strong technical ability/computer literacy; prior experience with Microsoft suite of office products, SAP, HubSpot, and Google
At Boelter, we care about our associates. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive suite of benefits that are designed to promote and support total well-being for you and your family.
Associates working a minimum of 30 hours per week are eligible to enroll in our benefit programs.
Coverage begins the first of the month following hire date for those that enroll in:
•Medical & Prescription Drug
•Health Savings Accounts
Short-Term Disability coverage is provided via salary continuation at a rate of 60% of your base salary. You are eligible for this coverage after one year of employment.
401(k) contributions can start as soon as the first payroll of employment and include a company match.
You can also take advantage of Associate Perks immediately such as Paid Time Off and associate discounts at our stores.
We are proud to offer On Demand pay to their associates. Work today and get paid tomorrow!
Boelter is committed to offering a robust benefits package and exciting work culture that makes it a great place to work! Wont you come join us?
- Pay Type Salary
- Waukesha, WI, USA