Cibola Vista Resort & Spa, located in Peoria, AZ is seeking an experienced and licensed Massage Therapist. Hiring Immediately, apply today!
Compensation: $30-$35 per hour, average pay
Schedule: Part-Time, On-Call, dayshifts
Location: 27501 N Lake Pleasant Pkwy, Peoria, AZ 85383
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories! #PowerOfVacation
As a Massage Therapist you will perform message and body treatments, creating a personalized experience for members and guests. With your touch you improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of clients.
- Craft a stress-free environment that is both nurturing and healthy.
- Escort clients to and from treatment rooms, attending to any immediate needs throughout Spa visit, explain treatments and services to guests.
- Sanitize as directed by spa’s procedures and policies, and law.
- Organize, clean, well-stocked and secure working environment.
- Actively promote salon programs, treatments and promotions.
- Answer questions and help to coordinate all guest requests for services.
- Follow all procedures and guidelines while administering massage therapy. I.e., adhere to draping policy, refer guests with medical problems to their physicians, adhere to time length and treatment protocols when administering treatments, and conduct a pre-screening to determine any client contraindication.
- Consistent adherence to policies and procedures as outlined in Bluegreen Vacations Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’S).
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess and maintain current state license
- 1-year previous experience in a Massage Therapy role.
- Must have prior experience and ability to perform Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy massages, and body treatments.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Ability to work with little supervision, maintain a high-level of performance and follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s), step-by-step instructions in accordance with Bluegreen regulations.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Spa
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Phoenix, AZ, USA